Monday, May 30, 2011

Erin and her belly button



It seems from the moment she was born Erin has had an obsession with her belly. She would rub her belly whilst breast feeding, then i noticed it while she was falling asleep. It is now more of a poke or a pull on the belly button which makes my stomach turn...i have a bit of a belly button phobia !! She will scream in the car seat if i have made a bad clothing choice and she cant get to her tummy...so much so i have to pull over and adjust the clothing so she can get to "BELLY" !! So overalls and dresses are often a no no ! I guess its just a dummy, thumb sucking, or blanket  kind of comfort thing that she will outgrow  eventually , so today whilst watching "Play School" i finally got a photo of her ! My funny little girl !

2 comments:

  1. That's my beautiful niece!!!! Belly Belly Belly, I still talk to her Erin and she is my best friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha ! I said from the beginning she was like you !

    ReplyDelete