Oh how we adore this bath !! I had considered buying it for Alex but thought it wouldn't really last very long. My friend asked if i'd like hers ... her 5 year old and two year old had still been standing up playing in it whilst in the shower so that shot my theory out the window ! Anyway Zack LOVES it ! I LOVE it as it uses hardly any water so i can pick it up without killing myself !! He sits in it contently for 20 mins and i don't have to try and hold a squirming fish !
comfy little toes !
chilled out !!
I always wondered about those baths!!!! Wish I'd had one for my babes (although we mostly took our bubs into the shower with us).
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed you the other night - I hope you are feeling better. Take care xxx
He looks so content!!! I remember a friend raving about this bath when Austin was a baby but I couldn't quite comprehend how it would work? How does he hold his head up? I'll have to come visit so I can see. How can he be nearly 2 months already!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow good is this bath! Doesn't he look relaxed? Wish they'd been around when I had my kids. The closest thing we had was a thing called a 'tubby bath' - it was an oval shape and made from soft plastic. Only took a bit of water but was a real pain to empty as the sides were really shallow and the water wabbled everywhere when carrying it to the bathroom. It was very comfortable though and Michelle loved it. I lost track of it when I loaned it to someone who couldn't remember what she'd done with it!!
ReplyDelete