Monday, November 18, 2013

Alex is 7 !! The Circus Party !!!


Alex was turning 7 (what, when did that happen ?) and he decided on a Circus theme and Oh boy did I LOVE organising this party !! You'll work that out with the amount of photos you are about to see !!! I spent weeks, working out games, the cake, costumes ect.... and the day before it rained and rained and rained ! I was slightly devastated as i like to start setting stuff up the day before which of course was impossible !!!! I went to sleep wondering what on earth i was going to do with the "outdoor party"but the weather cleared up in the morning for a solid 3 hours, enough time to set everything up, play the games, eat food....THEN it tipped down but the boys loved it ! They ended up soaked but had the biggest smiles on their faces !

Alex wanted to be "the ticket seller" so i made him a booth and got a roll of tickets to hand out



Erin was an acrobat


And Zack was a strongman ... sadly he had a high teething temp and spent most of the party asleep !








Just about everyone dressed up !!!





We had games like hoopla, juggling, ten can knock down, balloon darts, jumping through a "ring of fire"













The rain, which turned into a huge water fight !!
















Such a great party ! Would love to do this theme again someday without the threat of rain !! Ha ha !!






No comments:

Post a Comment