Well, "little" Erin began her second and final year of pre school. Still only twice a week at the moment...
I still can't believe that this time next year she will be walking in those school gates with Alex ! I hope this year is a lovely but SLOW one !!! She was VERY excited to be going back to pre school to see her friend Audrey and her teachers !
![]() |
| I just love they way she is looking at him ! |
She too had a wonderful first day ... i was told be the teacher that they will have to start charging me a paper levy for the amount of paintings she whips up ! They also suggested she goes to an art class / club or something as she is really good !! I think she is awesome but its nice to hear it ! We went home for her cake but this time the cake was quickly eaten and we raced over the "audreys house" for slip and slide and a waterbomb fight !!















Do you happen to know a really good sign writer? :)
ReplyDeleteSuch fabulous pictures. Your kids will treasure these one day!!!
ha ha ha ! had a chalk drama in the morning as we could only find huge "pavement" chalks ! so here was 5 minutes before he had to leave trying to break it small enough !! ha ha !!! didn't even sort it out by friday for erins !!
Delete