Sunday, November 18, 2012

THE Lego Party !

Alex is mad about Lego...especially the City range and most particularly the Police side of it. He is going to be a Policeman "when I grow up" ...  so he is a bit obsessed ! So the plans were for a Lego City party and I have spent the few weeks thinking non stop about Lego ! As everyone knows I LOVE PARTIES !! I had so much fun this time. I wanted to try and make most of the decorations and bits and pieces needed ... the party bags were all made by hand !


plaster mould to paint


soaps ( a new addiction making soap !! )


Crayons for the little ones 

  


My excited little policeman !


The police and a "robber" ( she did not want to be a 'baddie" )

the craft area



Monty, Alex & Jarvis




3 of the cutest baddies/robbers ever !! My awesome friend Tanya made these costumes !!!


The party table






               

The Jail cake... bit disappointed a didn't take enough photos or angles to see the prisoners escaping but you get the idea !!




we had a chocolate coin (or robbers gold !!) hunt rather than the dreaded pinyata 


the star outfit ..his mate Charles ..the clever Tanya's son !

hard to see but he has a Dr who tardis top on , keeping the theme going !!

The very happy Birthday boy ... phew what a day !!






No comments:

Post a Comment