Thursday, December 20, 2012

last day at kindy !!

I still can't believe that Alex has actually finished kindergarden...i will have a boy in Year 1 next year !!!  Well today was his last day.... We made a goodie bag for Mrs Young, which included a necklace Alex chose and also a key ring and a badge he made out of Fymo ( I forgot how great that stuff was !!) I wrote her a card too...how do you thank someone who has cared for and loved your baby all year...as well as teaching him sooooooo much !!









Saying goodbye to year 6 and anyone else who was moving on, including a teacher !



 Alex and Mrs Young


 The gifts she gave them all, along with this laminated a4 photo. 


He has had a wonderful first year at school, which is all i ever wanted ! He cant wait to see who he has next year.... I'm looking forward to the holidays though.... to less hectic mornings, playing down the beach, the park, train trips, camping.... and just hanging out with my boy !






No comments:

Post a Comment