Friday, February 1, 2013

Pre School






Yes Erin, my little girl started pre school today ! I was so nervous i didn't even eat breakfast ! We took Alex to school, then off to pre school we went. The teacher, Linda was waiting for her and was laughing at me making her pose for her photos !! I took her in and she held my hand for a minute, then noticed the playdough and soon let go! So while i put her lunchbox ect into the fridge and signed her in she was happily playing. I said to her that "mummy was going now"... she replied ok ! I couldn't quite believe it so i said it another 2 times before it sunk in for ME that she was fine !!!! I left her painting with Linda, leaving behind my baby who is actually a big girl of 3 and a half !


Alex was so proud and excited !

Zack had been pulled out of the car for this photo..hence the confused look !





Photo taken through the door...wasn't even looking for me ! :)
                               *************************************************
Alex, Zack and i picked her up at 3pm and she had a great day ! I think the t-shirt shows you how much fun she had !!!





We of course had a celebration cake and strawberries for her too !




So a very happy girl is sound asleep...she was slowly going on the sofa at 5.30 ! Another big step on the growing up chart .... still can't believe she is at preschool !!!!




1 comment:

  1. Fab photos Beat-me!!! Kids are beautiful and growing up sooooo quickly. You're a wonderful mum and they're a true reflection of that. Hope they have a great year at pre-school/school and enjoy your little one x

    ReplyDelete