The day began with Shaun and Tony swimming from Bundeena Wharf to South Cronulla ! Yes, a few weeks ago over a few beers, they decided that "we could swim to Cronulla easy!" They did about two weeks of 6.30am swims down at Jibbon Beach and the night before prepared for it by Shaun cooking up loads of yummy food and a enjoying a few beers ! Anyway they did it ! I have no photos as they left at 6.30am and Erin and Zack were still fast asleep !
When they got back, we ended up spending the afternoon with Tony, Vicky and the kids down at Gunyah beach, which is pretty much empty on public holidays as no-one really knows that its there !!
The weather has been amazing all week and yesterday it was gorgeous ! The water is starting to get a bit chilly but everyone was still in !! So dreading winter !!


















I'm dreading winter too. Yesterday I went swimming and the water was a bit cooler here as well. We are having glorious sunny Autumn days...but the mornings are cool and the days are getting shorter. Has Alex had a haircut? He looks different - older maybe!?
ReplyDeleteyes a horrible cut !! I wanted it tidied up around the top.... (he likes it long too) and she pretty much gave him a bowl cut ! He has school photos on Wednesday, so leaving it for now !
Delete