Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Hungry Little Caterpillar !


The poor little boy was sick on his actual birthday, and there was the hope he would be ok by the party ... and he did pretty well ! ! He was a bit clingy but we still got a few smiles ! I probably miss timed the cake but thats pretty much normal for a first birthday !!






I LOVE the Very Hungry Caterpillar so I had a ball hand making most of the decorations, Erin and Zack's outfits and of course the party bags.



                                   From one minute old to 12 months and his hands and feet !



Of course the food !! I had to have everything from the book...including knocking up some cherry pies at 10pm the night before ! 






We had craft ....






Erin making her caterpillar


The cake !





The poor boy needing panadol and a sleep.... you can see how flushed and hot he is :(











The party bags and handmade play dough

  


And at 8pm the fever broke and we had the smiling boy back...I took him out to the table to get one last shot and didn't notice it until later he was a caterpillar !!

Another wonderful day surrounded by family and friends, A very lucky boy smothered in love !


4 comments:

  1. Nobody does a party like you Linda!!! Well done. Happy Birthday little guy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks michelle, but i remember a little "Paris" party that was pretty amazing !!!

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous party - love the clothes, the cake, the bunting...everything really!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thank you ! any excuse to get the sewing machine out ! but yes i love parties !!

      Delete