We went to the Butterfly house yesterday to get out of the sun for a little while and it was fantastic. You were given a little pot of mashed fruit to dip your finger in to entice the butterflies to land on you. From the ticket booth to the actual house, Erin had eaten hers !!! After a mild panic attack Shaun assured me it was only fruit !!!











haha, thats priceless, Erin the little fruit addict!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd shame, my poor little cat, how's the sweaty hair!!!!! (knew I should have taken him for that no.3 when I had the chance...)
xo
I know ! I seriously had a heart attack !! she is a nightmare ! they gave her green tea on arrival which she drank ( Apple juice mummy ! ) so i guess she assumed it was a snack !! They are both so sweaty here - alot more in the butterfly house - but they both have hair that curls beautifully in this heat ! He was offered a dress tonight in the market and he was wearing his BLACK ACDC tshirt !!!!
ReplyDelete