Friday, October 28, 2011

and in other news....

......  i am 15 weeks pregnant !!! Where has that time gone ? This pregnancy was planned, thinking it might take a while, but just like Alex & Erin it happened the first time we tried ! I have been ridiculously healthy so far, i have not been sick once ! I've had a couple of headaches and been a tad tired but thats about it ! The photo of the scan isn't that great as the printer wasn't working !! So i had to take a photo of the negative held up to the light !!


I found out 3 days prior to our trip to Thailand , so massages, a few seafood items and of course the champagne with Julie went out the window !



hello !!!


The belly today !!

So no 3  is due early April ! Alex is so excited and kisses and hugs "the baby" nearly every day, Erin has taken to copying him, so you can image at pre school when i kiss Alex goodbye, he has to kiss Erin, then lift my shirt up and kiss the baby .. then Erin joins in too, much to the teachers amusement ! We are all eagerly awaiting "HER" arrival....Alex only wants a sister ! Ha ha ! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the photos/documentation that no.3 gets of HER development over the next few months/years. It's amazing how much things have changed in 5 years, I look back at Austin's pics and they look so ancient, as I'm sure you do with Alex.
    xo
    ps/ Nice tummy FATTY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and kisses to you. I did think something was up when you relented to wearing trackies in Bunnings. Not that I take issue with your fashion choices. Go the trackies I say.
    So pleased for you and your expanding family. xxx

    ReplyDelete