Our favourite DIY store is "Bunnings" ( Uk people i guess Homebase is a close comparison !) Alex LOVES it there, we have replica trucks, forklifts and even a Bunnings cap ! Erin calls it "Bunny house" which Alex thinks is hysterical ! Of course i too adore the place so it is a place we ofter wander around and especially love Saturday mornings for the sausage sizzle ! A couple of Saturdays ago "Bob the Builder" was going to be there so off we went ! Alex talked about it the whole way while Erin sang the song.. Bob the Builder can we fix it ! When we got there it was a little carnival complete with a jumping castle, clowns, balloons and a craft table ! We saw Bob, but after all the chatter they both would not set foot near him and of course i HAD to get a photo so i got in the photo too !!
A shocker of me but hey it is BOB !
The jumping castle !
The best bit .... a sausage sandwich !!
Tracky Dackys!!!! I'll forgive you this once because of you know what, but if it happens again I may have to disown you...xo
ReplyDeleteI know I know ! But you know why !!! I was horrified !!! Almost as bad as the striped socks !!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry but they are worse!!!
ReplyDelete:))))
ReplyDelete