I keep forgetting to add this photo ! After going to a parent info night we were told about these treasured blue Achievement Awards. They have their entire school life to collect 5 then get a Principals Award then 5 of those you receive the glass School Award !!! I joked to a friend that Alex prob wouldn't see an award until 6th class ! Well a couple of Fridays ago i picked Alex up from school and he told me that he went up on the stage in the hall. I assumed he meant he was messing about playing in there ( bad mummy ! ) So imagine my shock when i opened his school bag and found this !! An award for
"coming to school with a smile on his face everyday" !!
We are so proud of him. That is the only thing i could ever wish for, that he is happy at school. Any future academic type awards will never beat this in mine and Shauns' eyes.
So proud of our big boy ! xx

That's great. Well done Alex. I take it he enjoys school a lot!
ReplyDelete