Wednesday, October 10, 2012

are you already....



...6 MONTHS OLD ???

Wow what a fast 6 months that has been ! You have bought so much joy to our home, Alex and especially Erin adore you and you are forever getting spoken to or getting smothered in kisses or cuddles ! 

You are a very happy baby who smiles at everyone.

You giggle like crazy when I tickle you or kiss your chin ! (still haven't videoed that !)

You are crawling everywhere.

You are very very close to sitting unaided... yesterday you moved yourself from your tummy to sitting, though you eventually flopped forward you did it !

You are about to start solids !!

You have a beautiful bedroom, with a lovely cot  but have decided that mummy and daddy's bed is much more comfy !! And there is a milk bar open all night !!

You love Eden...you can watch her for hours.

You let out a little squeal / laugh when you see Erin coming towards you

Amongst all out friends in Bundeena you are the most cuddled and kissed boy .... there is a group of  girls who just love you and attack you everytime i walk through the school gate !!!

Today I had you asleep on the sofa next to me...I snapped these photos which woke you up !!! Instead of tears i was greeted with a huge smile ! My happy little boy !!









3 comments:

  1. Linda - he is SO GORGEOUS! Zack has such a precious, adorable little baby face - Full of trust and love! No wonder you are besotted with him, and no wonder everyone loves him to bits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Michelle ! He is just such a happy, peaceful little thing ! Just when you think you can't possibly love anyone else...along came this little bundle !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just catching up on your blog...and I must say, I couldn't have said it better than Mr Shell. He is totally gorgeous Linda. Watch out, it's babies like Zack who make you want to keep on having babies forever!!

    ReplyDelete